The Skylight web portal and Application Builder currently support English only.
The Skylight smart glasses, iOS, Android, and web clients support the following languages:
- English - en
- French - fr
- German - de
- Italian - it
- Japanese - ja
- Portuguese - pt
- Simplified Chinese - zh
- Spanish - es
This includes all text and voice commands built-in to each client.
The language utilized is based on a users’s language preference. Users can set their preferred language in their user profile in the web portal, or if no language is specified, the default language specified by admins in domain settings is used.
To set the default language for users on a domain:
- 1.In the web portal, open the Language page under the Domain Settings section.
- 2.Select the Default Language.
- 3.Select Save to commit the change.
A language preference can be set for individual users which overrides the default language for the domain.
To configure the language preference for an individual user:
- 1.In the web portal, open the Users page under the User Management section.
- 2.Select a user to open the user's details.
- 3.Expand the Additional Properties section and choose the preferred Language for the user.
- 4.Select Save to commit the change.
Individual users can also choose their preferred language themselves by:
- 1.In the web portal, select the user icon in the top right and select Account Settings.
- 2.Select the preferred Language.
- 3.Select Save to commit the changes.