Comment on page
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an open standard that allows identity providers to pass authorization credentials to service providers (such as Skylight).
You must have a Skylight "Admin" role in order to configure SAML.
To configure SAML in Skylight:
- 1.Navigate to Domain Settings and select the Authentication tab.
- 2.Clickto enable SAML authentication.
- 3.Copy the identity provider issuer and callback URL for your Skylight instance and add it to your identity provider.
- 4.Copy details from your identity provider and input the fields into Skylight:
- SAML SSO URL - The URL for the identity provider that users will be directed to when signing in.
- Public certificate - The certificate that contains a public key that Skylight will use to verify that the identity provider has issued all received SAML authentication requests.
- 5.Click SAVE in the bottom-right of the window to commit your changes.