Small self-contained example applications
Recipes are self-contained applications that each showcase a particular feature or a set of features.
- sample code that can be pulled into your own applications
- a way to see how a feature works in Skylight
- ideas for how to combine different features
Each recipe page includes an application bundle, which can be downloaded and then imported using the Skylight Web Portal using the steps below.
- 1.Navigate to the Skylight web portal. Select Applications on the sidebar and clickin the lower right corner to add a new application.
- 2.Select Import file, then choose the application bundle .zip file you downloaded.
- 3.The application will now appear in the application list. Hover over the application and click Open Dashboard, then click on App Builder in the upper right to open the application in builder.
- 4.Once the application is open in builder, browse the views and scripts to see how the application is made.