Capturing and viewing photos and videos in Skylight
Media Recipe Application Bundle
The root view of the recipe consists of:
- a card that created new sessions.
- a card that is bound to the list of sessions. This card will be repeated for each session in
skylight.sessionsand will set that session as the current session and open the session view when selected.
- a card that, when selected, provides the option for either a photo or video capture.
- a card that, when selected, will call
skylight.startMediaViewerto display any media that has been captured or show a notification if no media has been captured.
- a card that, when selected, will close the session.
- a disabled card that acts as a separator between the previous cards and the list of media-bound cards.
- a card that is bound to the array of session media objects. This card will be repeated for each media object in
skylight.session.mediaand will display the bound media using the URI