Legacy Smart Glasses Client
Release notes for the Legacy Skylight client for smart glasses and head-mounted devices.
- Fixed an issue that occurred while trying to accept incoming calls in legacy smart glasses clients
- An authorization token timeout was not being detected correctly in some cases causing the user to be effectively logged out without a clear indication.
- Media captured as a part of an assignment now includes the EXIF timestamp data as a part of the raw media file
- The primary voice commands were improved for consistency
- Unselectable cards are now excluded from the total card count
- Some devices would were logging out unexpectedly at the same time each day
- Crashes would occur on the M300 when the bandwidth was low
- The navigate to triggered action would not focus on the correct card when navigating to another sequence
Device & Firmware Support